- Basic Plumbing
- Design and Planning for Water Harvesting
- Water Budgeting
- Water Harvesting Earthworks
- Rainwater Tank Design and Installation
- Laundry Greywater Installation
- Shower and Whole House Greywater Installation
- Appropriate Plantings
- Maintenance on Water Harvesting Systems
- 8/25 – 8/27 Valley Center (Optional Campout) Introduction to Principles and Strategies, Plumbing 101
- 9/1-9/4 Various Installation of Rainwater Tank, Earthworks, and Laundry and Shower Greywater Systems
- 9/8 Various Perform Maintenance on Existing Systems
- 9/9 Test Day
- 9/10 Valley Center Certificate Celebration Potluck
- Registration closes Friday, August 18, 2023.
- All dates are mandatory. If you want to take the course but have one date you cannot make, contact email@example.com to see about the possibility of a make-up date.
- We will have additional dates available to work on projects with the CatchingH2O team to gain more experience.
- Check the sign up page for discount codes for work trade, more than one family member in the class, etc
- Participants will be put on payroll for CatchingH2O as part of the class and earn approximately $600 during the course.
- Water Harvesting Certificate upon completion and passing of test
- Meet with other like-minded businesses in San Diego
- Participants will receive a set of tools to keep + 2 books + a CatchingH2O t-shirt