We are Rainwater and
CatchingH2O is leading the charge in
San Diego for implementation of greywater
and rainwater techniques for residential
and commercial projects.
Why harvest Rainwater and Greywater?
- Save water and money
- Improve resilience to climate change
- Keep oceans and rivers clean
- Provide opportunity to grow food and other plants without reliance on municipal water
- Maximize plant (and soil) health
- Decrease pressure on municipal water treatment by diverting greywater
- Reduce dependence on energy intensive imported and highly processed water use for landscape irrigation.
We want to help you find the most effective and efficient way to save water. To do this we:
- Assess your rainwater potential
- Assess your greywater potential including your shower/laundry rates and access to plumbing
- Assess your landscape needs (the right water for the right use)
- Balance our recommendations based on your aesthetics, budget, and landscape priorities
- Consult with your architect or contractor to optimize opportunities during design
- Permit and design greywater systems during construction
- Help meet stormwater requirements during construction by including rainwater storage
We perform maintenance for systems we installed and systems installed by other installers including:
- Rainwater filter cleaning
- Greywater filter cleaning (for pumped systems)
- Greywater mulch basin maintenance
- Pump and control troubleshooting and maintenance
- Discovery on systems new to you
We want you to feel empowered to implement your own Rainwater and Greywater Systems!
- Take a hands-on installation workshop with us to learn how to install your own rainwater tank and greywater system
- Get a kit of parts and a couple hours of our time to walk you through installing your own system
- Take our Water Harvesting Certificate Course
- Bring us in to talk to your team, class, organization about the benefits and how-tos of Rainwater and Greywater systems